Coastal Vista Design is a Sanibel-based landscape architecture and design studio that focuses on custom homes and resorts, with a variety of public projects that allows for a diversity in design. We guide our clients through a collaborative design process to achieve distinctive landscapes with fulfill client needs and celebrate the natural beauty of southwest Florida. Our studio's design approach is rooted in a deep appreciation for the beauty of south Florida's ecosystems, as well as a thorough knowledge of the unique challenges of coastal subtropical landscape design. We engage with other professionals - including architects, engineers, custom home builders, and landscape contractors - to create memorable outdoor spaces that celebrate south Florida coastal living.
If you are a creative in search of a unique design experience that allows for creativity both in the office and on site, likes collaboration with others, not afraid of a challenge, and believes in attention to detail while providing superior client service, Coastal Vista Design would like to hear from you.
Entry Level LA Design Associate
Candidate will have an opportunity to engage in a variety of activities throughout each project. Responsibilities range from concept design and renderings, design development, construction drawings to design presentations and client meetings. Site inspections and in the field design experience is frequently available, which allows candidates exposure to real situation application and project design installations. Project coordination and facilitation, proposal writing and project billing tasks for the experienced candidate.
- LA Bachelors or Masters from Accredited Program.
- A passion for design, eagerness to learn and commitment to professional and personal development is a must. Candidate shall possess strong creative problem-solving skills and be capable of advancing concepts to construction drawings and finish designs from plan to the built environment.
- Ideal candidate has strong hand graphic skills and graphic design skills using the Adobe Suite family for digital renderings and schematic plans, elevations and perspectives. Proficiency in AutoCAD and clear and effective writing and communication skills are required.
- Experience with Lumion Pro and a graphics background is a plus.
As Coastal Vista Design is a small, yet employee-centric company, we do not offer a traditional benefits package but believe in employee wellness and are able to offer a creative package of benefits custom suited to your lifestyle.
- Compensation - commensurate with experience
- Company 401K retirement plan
- Flex time with company laptop to work remotely
- Every other Friday off during summer months
- Paid week off during winter holidays
- Investment in Employee Development - Personal and Professional Growth opportunities
- A lunch break on the beach is a 5 minute bike-ride away
- Paid day off on your Birthday!
If you are interested in an opportunity with Coastal Vista Design, please submit the following to email@example.com:
- Cover letter stating why you would be a creative asset to the Coastal Vista Team
- Resume with education and skill qualifications
- Portfolio inclusive of work samples